We make ordering new Rx lenses easy!
- First, choose your lens options online through our Rx form located here! We offer single vision or progressive lenses in Polycarbonate, Trivex, or 1.67 material. We also offer a variety of color and coating options!
- Next, we require your script to be emailed to us at email@example.com. We'll make sure everything looks good and as soon as your frames reach us, we'll get started on you lenses!
- Immediately after your purchase, a box will be automatically shipped to you! Once you recieve the postage-paid box, simply use the packing materials included to pack up your frames, seal it with the sticker provided, and send it off in the mail!
- Once your frames are received, your lenses are custom made, just for you, from scratch! This process takes around 10-15 business days total.
- As soon as your frames are completed and inspected, they are sent back to you via priority mail!
- When you receive your lenses back, you have 60 days to use and inspect your lenses for clarity and accuracy. If you notice any discrepancies, just let us know!
Each Rx order includes a 1 year, 1-time warranty standard that covers you against manufacturer defects. If you notice a defect at any point during that timeframe, reach out to customer service for help! Please note, the Rx warranty does not cover scratches or damage from misuse.